2000 16th Street,Denver,Colorado,80202,United States of America
DaVita is looking for a Finance Manager to join our Corporate Finance Team. As a member of the team you will have an opportunity to manage & run various projects, help improve financial processes, and work to deliver on key metrics for senior stakeholders. Our team is responsible for financial planning, budgeting and analysis for DaVita's Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Dialysis business. Additionally, the team supports the SNF Dialysis business by delivering strategic business insights to senior leadership on key elements of the business' operations. This is a challenging & highly visible role that provides exposure to C level executives & senior stakeholders, while providing a great opportunity to advance & develop one's skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In partnership with the clinical and operational leadership team, drive improvements in key performance metrics across the division, including:
- Prepare detailed analyses and make recommendations to manage ongoing performance
- Identify, validate and launch innovative methods to enhance operational efficiency
- Coach less quantitatively oriented leaders and teammates on how to manage a P&L and leverage data to drive growth and achieve operational excellence
- Develop and lead strategic analyses to drive growth and profitability across the division, including:
- Developing multi-year forecast for divisional growth
- Help lead annual budgeting process across for the business
- Partner with business development, legal, real estate, and other teams to manage execution of growth plans
- Proactively generate insights and identify trends in results through analyses of financial data, variance to budget, tracking to forecast, etc. on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage, develop and execute highly visible presentations that allow senior leadership team to identify opportunities and risk areas for future business performance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences and training events as needed
- Other strategic, operational, financial or special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 4+ years experience in finance, consulting, or relevant business analytics role preferred:
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial statements, the relationships among them and the underlying business operations they represent
- Experience with quantitative modeling and analytical methods, such as operations analytics, financial forecasting, valuation analyses, etc.
- Successful track record of presenting to executive leadership preferred
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint and working knowledge in other MS Office products
- Demonstrated ability to "think strategically" by blending data analysis to develop insights that can be shared with senior stakeholders
- "Self-starter" who is passionate about continuously improving the way DaVita does business
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguous assignments and adapt easily to a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and communicate information clearly and effectively throughout all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. Enter text here
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range$75,200.00to$110,400.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.